Fragrance: Passion Fruit + Pineapple
Hand-poured by us with soy wax, and is made with phthalate-free fragrance oils, a lead-free cotton wick, and a recyclable glass jar.
We know you love your candle. That's why we want you to burn your candle safely while maintaining the perfect burning experience.
- For the best burning experience, make sure to trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to melt. This will ensure an even burn experience for each light as the candle develops a memory for future burning on the first light. This will also prevent the candle from tunnelling.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 2-3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- The candle vessel will be hot after burning, so make sure to allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame has been put out please make sure the wick is upright and centred.
- Extinguish the flame carefully by snuffing it rather than blowing on it. The snuffer tool is the best way to ensure that the candle is completely put out and prevents any type of wax spillage and potential burns. It is also important to never put water into a candle to extinguish it. The mixture of hot wax and water can cause the wax to splatter, and the temperature can also cause a glass candle vessel to shatter.
- Please ensure that the candle has been completely been extinguished before leaving the room or falling asleep. It is crucial to never leave a candle unattended.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to clean wax off of a candle vessel. This can cause the vessel to scratch, weaken or cause the glass to break when in use.
- We recommend a candle care kit that includes a snuffer and a wick trimmer for any candle that you burn.